Saturday, September 15, 2007

I went to Mickey Dee's.
The kids are in the play place having fun.
This really, really fat kid waddles into the zone.
He is wheezing to walk.
The illegitimate son of the Michelin Man is in the house when this kid is around.
He lugs himself over to the playground and proceeds to maneuver into the play place.
It is like a giant Habitrail for kids, with tubes and levels and slides and stuff.
The kid barely fits into the playset.
He is climbing or sliding around and is wheezing, and crying that he can't make it.
I'm thinking, "Wow, I am going to be on the evening news when the kid has to be rescued with the jaws of life".
So he manages to flop himself into the slide tube and pulls himself out.
His mom, Jabba the Hutt, comes into the play area and tells him it is time to go.
He gets all sad.
He can't bend over to tie his own shoes he is so big.
He isn't that old, you can tell but he is huge.
Mom ties his shoes, and says she'll get him something.
I'm thinking "Jenny Craig", instead I see 'em eating when I leave and he's working on a Double QP.
Sad.
It really ruined me eating my double mega order of biscuits and gravy.

No comments: