Sunday, November 26, 2006

The kids are telling me they are hungry.
These kids have chowed down all day.
They each had toast sticks or whatever you call them at Burger King, and finished off the meat on my "big ass meat, egg and cheese" sandwich before I could get to it.
They had a hot dog, chips, string cheese and a 20 oz. water for lunch, each.
They polished off dinnner.
These girls are six, and going to eat me out of house and home.
I'd better introduce them to the concept of an eating disorder sooner than planned.
The middle child came over, said she was hungry and wanted some turkey from the Thanksgiving.
I told her where to find it.
She started making a plate of turkey and cranberry sauce and asked about a second helping of cake.
I bribed them into coming over to my mom's by offering them cake.
It worked on their mom many, many years ago and thought I would try it with these two.

No comments: